What is life like in the Netherlands?
I’m a Dutch Life & Legal Coach. I studied Dutch law and took courses in Philosophy at the University of Leiden. I also completed a pre-master with a literature study on “Happiness”. And of course had training in Coaching.
After speaking with a friend who is an expat in Leiden, i decided to expand my horizon. I learned that especially people from other countries have questions, because they have taken a big life decision by moving to the Netherlands for work or their relationship.
- How do i manage my new life and the stress i'm experiencing?
- I can't find a job, how do i go about this or at least feel usefull in the meantime?
- Where do i fit in? Can you tell me about Dutch culture?
- Could we practice my Duth a bit?
- I have some legal questions, but don't know where to turn to.
I, myself, was born in Italy because my parents lived there as expats. So i also know a bit about missing another country, even though i am dutch.
This is why i decided to reserve time for those who can benefit from a Dutch Life Coach.
I can give you an inside on Life in the Netherlands, especially in Leiden or The Hague (where i grew up). My knowledge on Philosophy and Coaching can help with issues you may have that come with moving to another country and culture.
My legal background offers a more practical approach in dealing with issues within personal development.
Coachingsession 40 minutes € 35,-